Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Splish! Splash!

Amongst all of the scary and stressful times were some really fun and enjoyable moments. Bath time was one of them. We were able to bathe Mr. Harrison maybe 3 or 4 times and each time, he LOVED it! He would lay in the water like he was in a hot tub and let us do whatever we wanted. The very first tub bath we were able to give him gave him quite the surprise. His face looked so worried and Logan and I could not stop laughing. 

 1st tub bath - Nov. 24th

 "What are you doing to me?!"



One thing Logan would say that would always make me laugh was that he and Harrison would play soccer all the time. Harrison would jump down from his crib and run around with Logan, kicking the ball. It was always when I wasn't around. :) I am so thankful for a husband who stuck by me, helped me through the rough times and made see the happy moments through this whole experience. He is truly a miracle. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video!! His concerned face looking up at Logan! He is such a little bundle of greatness! I liked the part about him and Logan playing soccer. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete